5.08.2013

Where the heck I've been

 photo may20131_zps53e02bc6.jpg

Hey friends I'm back after a month hiatus. Sorry for not informing ya'll but life hits hard sometimes and this move way too fast. Well as of today Adam and I own our new home, are both Scuba certified and have had a kick-butt season in Real Estate. I have still been keeping up with my Zumba but have now adding Cycle and Body Pump to my excessive gym time. I would love to say I am in tip top shape, but this move has really thrown my diet off. We still do not have a refrigerator and have been having to eat out a lot. I know there are healthy options but really? When you have you cat freaking out in the car you cant exactly go wait to get a salad at Panera. But, we are so blessed and I should not complain. I'll just have to work 10 times harder.

Check out my 70's girls night out photos in tomorrow's post :)

 photo may20132_zpsa804d11a.jpg

 photo may20136_zps86f10b14.jpg

xo

2 comments:

  1. congratulations steph! it all sounds so positive..... will you share pics of your new place here or on Instagram? I'm dying to see ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! I'm so jealous, I've done my fair share of snorkeling but have yet to dive!

    ReplyDelete