5.09.2013

70's Zumba Night out

 photo May2013_zps74436961.jpg

Hey friends I had so much fun at the 70's themed Girls night out at 24 hr fitness. I had a super cute shirt my mom bought me and ended up buying and making my extensions same day. I was thinking how m I supposed to be a real hippie without long hair? I dded feather clips in blue and brown and some purple extensions as well for good measure. I ran over to Micheal's and grabbed this adorable ribbon to use as a headband. What do you think?
 photo may20134_zps3e5bf4af.jpg
 photo may20135_zpscc6bf39a.jpg
 photo may20133_zps88ef7501.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This really made me laugh. and why yes I like to believe I look exactly like that. after my first zumba class I was so excited to go home and try some of the moves I learned and I happen to do them in front of the mirror - only to crush my dreams when i realized I looked FAR from as good as I thought....
    Zumba

    ReplyDelete